LINK offers top quality Quickbooks services to clients to help them use the industry-leading software to manage their bookkeeping in the best possible way. We help both individual and corporate clients with Quickbooks solutions. Whether you outsource all of your accounting needs, or have an in-house accounting team, we can help you make use of this powerful software in the best possible way, to ensure you have solid bookkeeping and best practice accounting methodologies.
QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized businesses, and here are the reasons why:
1. Saves Time;
2. Produces important reports for running your business quickly;
4. It can be customized to fit your business.
Invoicing and Collections
Bills and Bill Payment processing
Accounts Payable Reporting
Accounts Receivable Reporting
Cash Balance Reporting
Setup and Monitoring
Organize entries in correct accounts
QuickBooks is designed for the everyone to understand, but the initial setup and installation must be done correctly in order for future information to be accurate. Even after setup correcting issues periodically is also very important.
Our aim is to help you get the most out of the software and to ensure you are maintaining accurate accounts.
In our setup process we will:
• Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs;
• Evaluate and recommend computer and system requirements;
• Install software, design and set up chart of accounts. Installation package includes setting up payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc;
• Determine a new QuickBooks starting date for you company;
• Setup your chart of account balances as of that starting date;
• Prepare and enter services or product lists, inventory parts, non-inventory parts and other charges;
• Enter your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your start date;
• Enter your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks & deposits in transit as at your start date;
• Prepare a trial balance as of your start date and comparing it to your trial balance from your old system for confirmation.
Once your QuickBooks is set-up and working properly, we can train you and your employees to properly operate QuickBooks specifically for your business. Our training is broken out into different segments which consist of the following:
Vendors and Payables;
Customers and Receivables;
Employee and Payroll;
Our training programs can be customized to suit your needs, pace and schedule.
• You can either train in one of our state of the art boardrooms or we can come to your location;
• We will be available to answer real life specific questions and concerns;
• Help you focus on what impacts your business! No need to spend time on features that you don’t need!